Dandelion Root Tincture 1 oz Dropper Bottle
The dandelion Root is a very economical herb considering that it is a weed that most of us dig and get rid of! Heath conscious people have been eating dandelions for years.
Dandelion is a great spring tonic for our bodies; Traditionalists believe it helps the transition from winter to the warmer season, by nourishing and balancing the blood so it will flow better and keep us cooler in the summer season.
10 Health Benefits of Dandelion Root
- Widely recognized as a liver tonic as it nourishes the liver.
- Because of its high iron and zinc content, dandelion root is often used as a treatment for anemia.
- Has mild laxative properties and is often used to help maintain regularity.
- Recognized as a great blood builder and for the liver.
- Aids skin problems as well as detoxify poisons and toxic waste in the body.
- It is also a mild appetite stimulant; tea made from root and leaves can help relieve digestive problems.
- Dandelion root functions as a mild diuretic. Because potassium is often lost when using a diuretic, dandelion root is often a better choice for a diuretic than synthetic formulas.
- Lowers cholesterol according to some studies. Early results of at least one study show that dandelion root supplements may affect the cholesterol profile in diabetic mice positively by lowering LDL and triglycerides while increasing HDL.
- Its positive effects on the liver and digestion, may help the effectiveness of other vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- “Dandelion acts as a tonic to the system. It destroys acid in the blood. As it contains organic sodium, it is very good for the deficiency of nutritive salts, and is recognized as a great blood builder and purifier.“ from the book Herbally Yours
Dandelion root Nutrition
- Filled with vitamins A, C, D and B complex.
- Minerals are abundant too such as zinc, iron and potassium.
- It is very high in calcium and other nutrients.
Try some today